Look at my baby... portraying one of the most important events in history... Joseph Smith conversing with God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. The Pageant is so amazing and we are so blessed to have the rare opportunity to take part in it each year. This year has been so special for Kotah as he is portraying the Young Joseph Smith. He told me today that he loved the feeling last night as the pageant ended and he was in the Sacred Grove(for the last scene when the angels are on) because he knew that there where people out there and that he had made an impact on them. I am so thankful that my children have such a deep love for the Pageant and for sharing the happiness the Gospel brings.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Young Joseph...
Posted by Mimi at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 sweet nothins:
Oh my goodness that is a great picture!!!! I thought it was an artisity protrayal of Joseph. LOL In fact it still didn't click when I read the title of your post. I'm thinking "baby, what baby? What is she talking about?" LOL Call me blonde! Thanks for sharing. What an awesome experience!
Love ya, Amy
Is the pageant over? That is so amazing!!!
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment