Well, we sent Alex off to her last year of Cheer Camp on Tuesday. It is bitter sweet for all of us, I think. She has loved her High School days and to think that they are almost done has been sad for her. She is staying so busy though. She has Miss Sanpete in August and then the School year begins. Kotah is enjoying his summer and his job and well probably the money he gets from his job... ha ha.
In the bottom pic are the girls she has cheered with since they were Freshmen.
More later...
**Oh the JOY you bring me Happy Child of mine!**
-Victoria Carrington-





3 sweet nothins:
Oh my gosh! How fun!
Once again, I LOVE your quote! Who is victoria Carrington? I can't believe Alex is a Senior! What are her plans for the rest of her amazing life? Kenzi wants to try out for Little Miss Carbon County, can you believe it? I about died! I was shocked she even brought up such a thing. I'm wondering where I should go for help, so if you have any suggestions please let me know!
Long time no talk, sorry! Busy, Busy!
Love, Amy
I remember those times too..tell her to enjoy her high school days cause they are over way too soon!
Post a Comment