Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Senior Pics

Okay, so we took some more senior pics of Alex today. It sure is nice to have a husband who can take such beautiful pictures so we don't have to pay for a photographer and we can have as many as we want! :) She looks absolutely stunning. What a beautiful girl she has grown up to be... I just wanted to share a few with you.









6 sweet nothins:

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

Alex looks SO pretty! Trent and I looked these pictures last night and he really liked them. I was very suprised at some of the detail he noticed such as her hair because Trent doesn't ever notice things like that. =D Anyways---So cute!

Amy said...

Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone for awhile my computer crashed and soooo......
Well I read all the blogs I hadn't read and WOW! Lots of Drama, stresses me out but I'm glad Alex feels good about the deicsions she has made. I hope she has a great year. Sounds like she has too much else going on in her life to miss cheer. LOL
I love, love, love the pictures. Good luck with everything.
Sorry it took so long to get to your blog. Oh by the way I really like your heading! It is very fun!
Love ya, Amy

My Snow Family said...

Alex is so beautiful! I can't believe she's a senior!

This is me.... Kristen said...

SSSSSSSMOKIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUIT looking so hot Alex. Didn't you learn anything from me in our lessons?! Sheesh!

Lauralee said...

I love these! They are so cute! She is such a pretty girl!

Brittany said...

Cute pictures!! Kelly did a good job.