So, on Saturday, we spent most of the day building a float for the Miss Ephraim Royalty for the Christmas Light Parade which will be on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. It ended up that only the Queen and Alex were able to come and work on it so between them and us parents we got it built after a long day. It started to get quite chilly by the end but we had a nice day for the most part.
Also, on Saturday, BYU played University of Utah and Utah won! Alex was ecstatic and Kelly and Kotah DEPRESSED! I, however could have gone either way ... I was just excited to see my Sooners kick Texas Tech butt! LOL!
*Everyone loves a Parade*
Alex and Rachel busily working...





4 sweet nothins:
Looks like TONS of fun. Those floats can sure be rough sometimes. But it looks like you did a GREAT job. I also loved the pictures from the play. How fun!!!!!!!!!! Trent was happy Texas Tech lost because he is a Texas fan. Sorry, but he is not a fan of the Sooners. =S I hope you have a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!
Hey the float looks cute! The play looks soooo fun! We love plays at our house. In fact Kenzi and I are doing the closing night of Hello Dolly with our community theatre tonight! I'm so glad it's closing night. After 3 months of practice and 8 performances we are really ready to be done but it has been sooo fun! Way to go Kotah!
Amy
that is a very cute float, and alex seemed to tolerate you taking pictures ok. love the gifts!
the play looks exciting. kotah looks like a very fun kid!
Post a Comment