Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Silly Times

Okay, so I really can't recall how it all started but Grandma made a deal with Kotah that if she could crawl between the spaces under her table that he would do breakfast dishes the next day. Well... she DID IT! Then we all had to do it. When Kotah did it, everyone squished the table up right next to the banister so he couldn't get out... ha ha. It was just a silly good time.

Grandma starting her crawl thru.


And she's thru! :)


Grandpa's turn now.


Kelly's turn.


My turn... I can't believe I am actually doing this.


Alex's turn.


And finally... Kotah! Ha Ha Ha

1 sweet nothins:

This is me.... Kristen said...

Again..... Oh - my - hmmm..... no words. I'm VERY impressed that everyone got through the space. I'm even MORE impressed that Kotah ended up getting trapped! hahahhhahahaha!!!