I don't want to say something new because it really isn't new... but it is a different car for us. We got a pontiac grand am used. It runs nice, and has power everything. We are enjoying it. Kotah now drives the black car... well unless there are two feet of snow on the road, such as today. UGH... I hate these storms that take you sort of by surprise... you know the weather man says light snow mixed with rain but instead you get a sudden almost BLIZZARD and within minutes you can't see the road in front of you and within a half hour you have at least 6 1/2 inches on the lawn, only to watch it continue to grow through the night until there's at least a foot and sometimes two. But, I digress... back to our something different.
Yes... that is lawn you see... it's been covered in snow since about early November... but, alas it was only free of snow for about a week and a half before today when it once again got covered in white. Anyway, the reason for this post... our car.





0 sweet nothins:
Post a Comment