I admit it, I am SAD that my kidlets are back in school! I absolutely LOVE having them around! They are amazing people and I learn so much from them. They bring Kelly and I such JOY! We are having to get used to this new phase in our life... having to let go. Alex is a Sophomore in College this year and so we only have a year before she leaves town to go to the big city to the University of Utah. Kotah is a Senior this year... our High School years are nearly over! Oh, how fun they have been!
Alex in her new bedroom in her new apartment
First Football game of his Senior year against ALA
He was going for the sack here. #54 in Red and Black.
We won 37-0
That's my boy!
School Song after the game.






0 sweet nothins:
Post a Comment