Alex has made her decision. She will be going to Southern Utah University.
For as long as I can remember... since she was just a little girl, she has wanted to and planned on going to the University of Utah. She does still plan on going there for Medical School. She has put ALOT of prayer into this and as much as she wants to go to the U, she said that SUU keeps coming up in her mind and programs have presented themselves... she really feels like she is supposed to be there. She has applied to a program called Rural Health Scholars which would help her prepare to get into Medical School. We have our fingers crossed that she gets accepted into the program. She is already accepted at SUU and has applied for scholarships... keeping our fingers crossed on that too.
As a mom, I hate that she is going so far away... I know it's only like 2 hours and 45 minutes away BUT... I've had her like 8 BLOCKS away for the past two years. I have enjoyed being able to have her come for Sunday dinner and seeing her during the week sometimes. She has put a lot of thought into it and has prayed about it though. She knows she should be there for whatever reason and I as her mother have to accept that and put my trust in her and the choice she has made. BUT... that doesn't mean I won't miss her TERRIBLY!
We add to our list of teams to CHEER for... Go Thunderbirds!






0 sweet nothins:
Post a Comment