Friday, April 15, 2011

Someone needs our HELP!

Can\
As a skin cancer survivor myself, and Alex being a big proponent of Skin Cancer Prevention and Awareness I thought I needed to share this with you. I came across this blog raising funds for a 19 year old girl fighting Stage IV Melanoma. Her treatments are very very costly and so her friends and family have set up this blog to sell some really fun stuff and all of the proceeds go straight to helping her family with financial costs. I have posted a button to the side of my blog so you can easily go and visit this blog and give what support you can. They not only need people to buy stuff, they also could use contributors to the boutique.

Thanks in advance for visiting her site and any help you can give to this worthy cause.

To check out this boutique click on the link below or the button to the right side of my blog: 

 Can't Kick this Chick Boutique


**REMEMBER: HELPING OTHERS IS SWEET!**

1 sweet nothins:

Nat said...

Hi there! Thanks for the shout out and helping us raise money for Tasha!! You're awesome!

~Natalie
Can't Kick This Chick Boutique