Okay, so I know I have been so HORRIBLE at updating this blog! I have had a BUSY BUSY YEAR! I will attempt to start getting all the news up to date asap. But, today, I wanted to link you up to Kotah's Mission Blog... YES, that's part of our busy year! I had an infection in my brain that required emergency surgery(I will up date that in a post) and Kelly nearly died in a bike/car accident(yes, yet another post), and Kotah got his mission call and entered the MTC... and then there's everything in between all that! So, for now, please CHECK OUT HIS BLOG!
Thanks!
http://missionarytimes.blogspot.com/
Saturday, July 21, 2012
UPDATE
Posted by Mimi at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 sweet nothins:
WTF! Brain surgery? I'd be terrified the little hamster on the wheel would escape! email me soon, I want all the details. damynx@gmail.com, or you can text me at 408.309.5060. Sorry it's taken me so long to get here to see what's going on. I could have sworn you updated this after though.....
Love ya,
Pamela
Post a Comment