I will obviously be doing more posts with pictures from pageant this year but last night we were given the rare opportunity to have an apostle come and speak to us in our devotional meeting before performance. L. Tom Perry came and spoke to us and it was AMAZING and so powerful. The spirit was strong. We all went forth with renewed vigor and the pageant went forth and either there were less protestors there last night or maybe, we just didn't feel their presence after such a neat experience. Whatever the case, may be, it was just an amazing night. Both kids got their picture taken with him and got to visit with him for a bit before he went down to watch it. They were touched by him and I am sure that they will never forget that night. I am grateful for these types of experiences they are able to have in their lives.







4 sweet nothins:
OH MY GOSH! What an awesome experience. (I am SO jealous!!!)
that is just too great! your family gets lots of great experiences living there!
It was SO cool, wasn't it Mimi!! I LOVE that we get to have nights like this!!
What a neat experience for everyone.
Post a Comment