Tuesday, June 30, 2009

With Gratitude

This year has been a particularly HARD year for me at the Pageant. Just so many people with so many problems and so many others with HUGE attitudes! I have never had so many people yell at me or blame me for things beyond my control like I have this year. It was discouraging to say the least and there were many times that I really wanted to give up and quit. But, I got the to associate with some of the best people, too and it's their love and the sunshine they brought my way each day that got me thru all the hard times. 

It seems that when I am having my hardest of times, it is then that Heavenly Father sends a little sunshine to me and lots of times that is thru another person. To those who brought me so much sunshine this year... it has not gone unnoticed. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! 
This past week, I was delivered FLOWERS... not only once but twice! One was from my good friends and the costume designers for the pageant, Barbara and Ivo Peterson. The other... well, that remains a MYSTERY; it was NOT signed... only said thanks for all I do and that I was AWESOME! I wish I knew who it was, that was so thoughtful, so I could thank them for remembering me at this time... so if the person who sent them to me... reads this blog, then THANK YOU for thinking of me! 


Aren't they PRETTY?!!!


My note from Barbara and Ivo

My note from my mystery sunshine

3 sweet nothins:

Becky said...

you are welcome. :)

Becky said...

ok, it wasn't me. but i send them in spirit to you now! sorry for all the opposition. that is frustrating. but you know you are blessing SO may peoples lives with that pageant! keep up the spirits, maybe i will send you chocolate in spirit next!

Anonymous said...

hee hee hee
aww.... i love ya!