Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Well, Easter... what a wonderful time of year. We are not only celebrating all that our loving Savior, Jesus Christ did for us but it is also a time of renewal. The earth is renewing all the beautiful things that warm weather brings. The flowers are starting to spring forth in pretty spring colors and little baby animals are starting make their arrivals. I love to see it all. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father gave us seasons and the many beauties that the earth provides. Yesterday, we took the kids out and made them pose for their annual spring pictures. They are so good to do it for us. :) They turned out cute and so I am posting some of my favorites. 


On another quick note, we survived our last High School Cheer Tryout this past Friday. YAY! They make me so nervous... even though they don't Alex. She will be a Senior next year. I can't believe it! She has grown up so fast. She is such a neat girl and I am thankful to have been blessed to be her mother. 



**Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless. 
-Charles M. Crowe-**


** We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of  our treasures. -Thorton Wilder- **









2 sweet nothins:

Lauralee said...

Cute new pics! I can't believe you have kids in high school!!! I'd love you to put a link to us!!!

Amy said...

Cute pictures of your kids! Thanks for sharing! I love your thoughts on Easter also.
Amy