Thursday, March 6, 2008

More Moonlight Masquerade

Okay, so got the Studio pics and they turned out so cute, I had to put them up here!





2 sweet nothins:

Amy said...

Well I have to agree she sure looks all grown up! What fun pictures. I hope she had a great time. It looks like she did! I can't stand not to leave a comment when you have all these cute things on your blog, where is the rest of your families comments! Tell them they should get posting! Well have a happy Irish day!
Love, Amy

Lauralee said...

Hi Mimi! I was just wondering if I could add a link to your page from mine...I love your page it is so fun and uplifting!!! (I think I responded to your comment..but I can't remember!!) I definately do know who you are. Layton just adores you and Kelly. He speaks very very kindly of both of you.