Well, it's that time of year and this year we got to watch our daughter take her spot in the Promenade Dance at Junior Prom! Wow, she was so pretty and their dance was so neat to watch. I didn't get to do a Promenade at my Junior Prom. Nor was it decorated so lavishly at my prom. (Kelly and I got to help decorate too!)It was so neat to watch her out there somehow growing up before our very eyes. We have enjoyed all our moments with her and this was no exception. We took tons of pictures. I will add a few on here for you to see.
Her date was a TOTAL COWBOY! Not even kidding. This kid has liked her since 6th Grade and has been a good friend to her, and so it came as no surprise to us when he came to ask her to Prom. She was out to the movies with Kotah and his friend Jayden. He came with a group of friends and he left her a singing horse with a sign that read: If you can stand the cowboy hat, I hope you can stand going to Prom with me. It was pretty cute. She answered him by decorating his room with balloons and hugs and kisses and a huge toy lamb that she put a cowboy hat on with a note that read: Yes, I'd love to go to Prom with "Ewe"! Hugs and Kisses, Alex. It turned out cute.(I made her take a picture before she left his house). Anyway, on the cowboy hat that she put on the lamb she put a ribbon the color of her dress so he could match his tux and stuff with it. Well... the night of the Prom for their studio pictures they both wore cowboy hats. Alex wore the one from the lamb. I can't wait to see those pics. I think they will be really cute.
She was very nice to him and had a good time with him, even if he wasn't her dream date. She wanted to make sure that he enjoyed the date since he took the time to ask. During the day, they went up to Trafalga and raced go carts and played miniature golf and stuff and then ate before coming home to get ready for the dance.
It turned out nice and was such a magical moment for us as parents and hopefully for all the kids there.





0 sweet nothins:
Post a Comment